Friday, April 2, 2010

Coloring Easter Eggs






For Easter, I decided to let the boys color Easter eggs. It ended up being a little more rushed than I had planned because Gavin didn't really want to sit in his seat. I let Braiden choose the colors and then we colored and stickered and made those eggs so pretty. We wrote each boys name on one egg. Braiden really loved decorating his, while Gavin just tried to eat his. We all ended up having fun, even Gavin seemed to enjoy himself after a few minutes. Now I just don't know who is going to eat them. I really don't like hard boiled eggs. I guess we will just admire them through Easter, and then decide what to do with them. Oh well, at least they are pretty:)

1 comment:

Harrison's said...

We dyed eggs this morning with Tayson for the first time. We had one major spill but the good news is I think the dye came out of his shorts! I should have planned and explained a little better before starting. Live and learn, right? I'm glad your boys had fun! It was great talking to you the other day. Thanks for calling!