
I have a new fan and helper with my brackets this year. Braiden helped me choose the teams who we thought would win. A few of his choices, I overruled and chose the other team. I would have been better off in most cases to go with his team. I have done horrible this year. I am still losing to my brother and tied with my Dad, but I still have a team in to win it! GO DUKE! We will be cheering for the Blue Devils this weekend. If they win, that will be two years in a row beating the boys! Go me:) Braiden has been playing basketball all week and pretending he is DUKE. He wins every time. We hope that DUKE follows in his footsteps. It has been so fun watching the games this year. Gavin will stand up and clap and cheer. Braid runs all over with his basketball just like my brother used to do. He always asks me which team he should cheer for. I tell him a color and then he chooses whatever he wants. JT and I have had so much fun watching the games with the boys. I used to watch the games with my dad and brother, and I am so excited to continue to do it with JT and my boys. We have had some really fun nights around the TV and a few fights on who gets to hold the highlighter and the chart. Oh well, GO DUKE!!





No comments:
Post a Comment