I have so much to post, I just haven't taken the time. Easter morning was so much fun. Since it was also General Conference, we didn't have to get up super early. When the boys woke up, we let them go see what the Easter Bunny had left them. Braiden was so excited. Gavin was just hungry and wanted to be held. We let Gavin have a bottle while Braiden found all of the eggs. The Easter Bunny was very nice to all of us this year. Braiden found his basket. It was actually a new bucket for the sandbox. It was filled with candy, a new outfit with shoes, new bases for playing baseball and Doug (from the movie UP). Braiden was so so excited.
Gavin then decided he wanted to find his basket. He also got a new bucket, new outfit, his own baseball and bat and he got Mater from Cars! He was so so excited. He really loved his new shoes. He couldn't get enough of them. Every time we put them on, he got a HUGE smile on his face.
After all of the Easter stuff was done, it was time for breakfast. We had an Easter/Conference Brunch. I thought it turned out really yummy. We had fruit, orange juice and I tried a couple recipes from my friend Becky. She is an amazing cook and I love trying things from her food blog. You should check it out. We had the Breakfast Hashbrown Casserole and Breakfast Sticky Buns. We should have had someone over to eat because it was so much food for the four of us. Braiden and Gavin needed to eat much more than they did:) Thanks Becky for the yummy recipes. We had a great brunch and really really enjoyed listening to Conference.
After conference was over we headed to my Mom and Dad's to visit. We all got fun Easter treats from them. The books the boys got are awesome! They have really loved them. We then went to Gma and Gpa Peterson's. The boys got a new outfit and found some Easter eggs. They had such a good time. It is so great to be able to visit and see family.



I absolutely loved this picture of Maddox!

The night before we went to Jenny's house. I forgot my camera?!?! Carol had an Easter egg hunt for the kids while the men were at Priesthood session. We then celebrated McKenzie's birthday after and had dinner and dessert. It was delicious and the kids had so much fun playing together. It was so good to visit with my mother, grandmother and sisters(in-laws). We had a great time. It was such a great weekend. We learned so much from Conference, remembered our Savior Jesus Christ and all he has done for us, we got to visit with all of our family, and spend time together. What is more important? I hope everyone had as wonderful of a weekend as we did. Happy Easter!



I absolutely loved this picture of Maddox!
The night before we went to Jenny's house. I forgot my camera?!?! Carol had an Easter egg hunt for the kids while the men were at Priesthood session. We then celebrated McKenzie's birthday after and had dinner and dessert. It was delicious and the kids had so much fun playing together. It was so good to visit with my mother, grandmother and sisters(in-laws). We had a great time. It was such a great weekend. We learned so much from Conference, remembered our Savior Jesus Christ and all he has done for us, we got to visit with all of our family, and spend time together. What is more important? I hope everyone had as wonderful of a weekend as we did. Happy Easter!





No comments:
Post a Comment