Friday, April 16, 2010

Our Trip to Trafalga

Braiden has still been really good at sleeping in his own bed and helping me around the house. We decided while JT was home for Spring Break, we would go to Trafalga. Braiden has been wanted to go miniature golfing for a long time. We were so excited to go. We put the leash on Gavin and off we went.

All of us had our own ball (even Gavin). We figured he could throw it around and play while we golfed. He decided he wanted to grab everybody else's while they were golfing. We had to try and keep him away and golf quickly. We chose the absolute best time to go. I think maybe there were two other groups there the entire time we were golfing. It was great. We could take our time, the boys could be on other holes and we didn't have to worry about someone catching up to us.


Unfortunately for me, JT won. He got par or under on every stinkin' hole. I was not doing so well. I came in second with Braiden coming in a close third. He did so well for his first time. He got most holes in 3 to 4 putts. It was so crazy, we were at hole #17. Braiden went first and got a HOLE IN ONE! Crazy crazy.We then went to hole #18. I made him wait so I could take his picture. If you get a hole in one, you win a free game. Braiden putted and it came back, he tried SEVEN times and he couldn't hit it hard enough. Finally, on the eighth try he hit it hard and what do you know?!?!, he made it in the toilet seat. A hole in one(sort of). He won a free game. I guess he knows to golf when it counts. It was so funny. Gavin and JT came really close to getting a hole in one as well. Towards the end of the holes, JT started golfing with Gavin. He absolutely loved it. He also loved all of the fish. He thought that was really cool. We had such a great morning together as a family. We will definitely be going back to Trafalga soon. We had so so so much fun:)

3 comments:

Fords said...

We went to Trafalga over Spring Break too:) Glad to see you guys had a good time!

Analisha said...

Looks like you are going to have a little pro on you hands! :)

Harrison's said...

Oh Trafalga! I'm glad that place is still around. I love how athletic Braiden is and that he got a hole in one!